CudaText is a cross-platform code editor.
- Code folding
- Code-tree structure
- Multi-carets, multi-selections
- Special auto-completion for HTML and CSS
- Simple auto-completion for some lexers
- Find/Replace with reg-ex
- Split tab -- split view for 2/3/4/6 files
- Plugins in Python language
- Command palette
- JSON config files
- Customizable shortcuts
- Can view picture files (JPEG/PNG/GIF/BMP/ICO)
- Char map
For info on how to config, check out the website.
- addonMan: suggests readme+history
- API: events priority
- API: for bottom-panel
- Added plugin: New File; used for dropdown arrow near "New file" tool button; not shown in Plugins
- Can install zipped addons with files in subfolder. previously: zip must have files only in root.
- install.inf: can define variable $name in [info] and use it in lines "lexers=$name" (needed for long lexers list)
- install.inf: can write lexers list by RegEx: [info] $name=regex:.*SQL.*
- Add theme styles: Label, TagPropBad
- "Restore lexer styles" must save lex file
- Gtk2: "copy to clipbd"
- Minor fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later