Curio is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio's innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project.
The heart of Curio is the idea space. Think of idea spaces as your whiteboard, notebook, and sketchpad all wrapped up into one. Within a Curio project, you can create an unlimited number of idea spaces where you can place anything anywhere on the page. Brainstorm or organize your notes with freeform collages of text, images, URLs, documents, Mail messages, movies, and sounds. Give the idea space a note paper or graph paper style, or perhaps a linen paper texture. This is your idea space, with your notes and ideas. Make it the way you want it to look.
- Updated version of the Sparkle framework plus new https support at Zengobi's server means Curio product updates are now super-secure.
- Curio's Curiota integration has several improvements including custom collection support, "All Collections" scope, plus smarter web link handing and library refreshes.
- New style handling for geometric shapes. Definitely read the release notes for details.
- Meta enhancements: new quick date adder buttons, start today vs. now, priority text overrides, mini percent complete tweaks, plus more.
- Pinboard enhancements so they are a more friendly freeform collection.
- Handy align and distribute buttons on the Arrange inspector panel.
- Loads of improvements to movie figure handling.
- Lots of Sleuth updates.
- A nifty way to access future preview releases of Curio.
- A fix for the notorious El Capitan "new untitled project" flakiness.
- Plus tons of other tweaks, fixes, and improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later