Dark Boot enables the black boot screen with white Apple logo on all Macs. It can also give Macs with the new black boot screen the old grey one.
Note: This may break in the future. Currently confirmed working on OS X: **10.10.0** (14A389) to **10.10.4** (14E11f) This should work on all Macs. Submit a report athttps://github.com/w0lfschild/DarkBoot/issues/new if it does not.
How to use:
- Download the latest release
- Unzip the download
- Open the Dark Boot app
- Select the color you would like your boot screen to be and press OK
- Enter your admin password and press OK
- Reboot twice for changes to take effect
- Fixed dBoot Agent not working properly
- Slightly faster app start
- OS X 10.10 or later