- You can select which kind of fields (columns) you like (name of animals, colors, fruits, english surname, german names and so on with over 50 different kind of data) and have all the contents filled for how many rows you like in a click.
- It can export to Comma separated value, Tab separated values,html tables, even web pages ready to click or in any customformatyou like. Datacreator is a must have for any power user ordeveloper working with database or web pages when in need ofneutralrealisticdata for prototyping or test purpose.
- DataCreator can be used to create small or very large data sets (thousands and thousands of records) for fast prototyping or stress test of structures and scripts.
- Using DataCreator you can now perform serious demo andsoftware test using realisticdata and not justrepetitiveunrealistictextfields created with copy and paste.DataCreator can be used any time you need to produce massive,heterogeneous, realisticdata for any development, or test or demopurpose.
- DataCreator is simple to use and powerful, with over 50 different types of data to insert in custom created data tables.
- Created data can be heterogeneous, various and absolutelyrealistic, thanks to a large internal database of data to createdataset that looks true during demonstration and usage test. It uses an intuitive Mac OS X interface any Mac user is able to use from the first launch.
- DataCreator is fast.
- It's fast to create data, in a click it can create thousands and thousand rows of data
- It's fast to let you see and change data thanks to a latest generation interface
- It's fast to let you use data, it uses a state of the artexportinterface with great features.
- It let you select in which format to export.
- It can even export in ready to use web pages in htmlformat One of the greatest feature of DataCreator is the Customexport that let you specify in great details the format to use to export.
- You can specify code to embed at the start and at the end of the file, at the start and end of any record, before and after any fieldand the tag to use as fieldseparator. You can specify if to use or not the name of the field as first row and other details
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- New (faster) algorithm for records creation
- Better handling of creation of a higher number of records in a single command
- Improved more informative progress toolbar for longer operations
- More commands to add, delete and set number of records
- Improved menus
- Bug fix regarding the fields table
- Bug fix regarding the record table
- Other bug fixes
- Improved general stability using a more resilient code
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later