DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
DbVisualizer comes in Free and Pro editions. You can find the differences here . The price quoted in the listing is the starting price for the Pro edition.
- Chart - Change default number format for Y-axis labels to #,##0,#
- General - Allow log files to be attached to a Contact Support request
- DB Support: PostgreSQL - Constraints with the same name in multiple tables are included in the DDL for all of those tables
- Database Objects Tree - Sporadic NPE when re-connect
- General - OverlappingFileLockException during startup
- Java 8 - Mac OS X and Java 8: A single ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurs without any stack trace and after that the UI is unresponsive
- SQL Commander - "Database connection cannot be changed while executing" is displayed randomly
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays) [for Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links]