Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the lastselected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correctingbugs in scrolling column views.
- You can now create a new folder set directly from the Folder Set menu.
- The toolbar can now be aligned with the top of file dialogs as well as the middle.
- Added an option to sort the menus for subfolders of recent foldersby name instead of by date.
- DefaultFolder X now supports reduced transparency when it's turned on in System Preferences.
- When a defaultfolder was set to be used in an application once,DefaultFolder X would mistakenly use it every time in some applications. This has been fixed.
- Compatibility issues with Magnet and HyperDock have been resolved.
- Fixed a bug that could cause DefaultFolder X to use more energy than necessary.
- DefaultFolder X no longer stops working if its rebound featureencounters an error.
- Fixed a bug that could cause DefaultFolder X to hide its controls when you clicked on the column headers in a file dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could result in comments not getting saved correctly when saving files.
- Eliminated several bugs that caused DefaultFolder X to crash or hang.
- Improved reliability when running on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later