Deja Vu offers an intuitive and reliable way to back up your data. It's a preference pane that shows up in your System Preferences, and it allows you to schedule unattended backups of important folders, or even your entire system.
With Deja Vu, you can:
- Backup an unlimited number of folders.
- Accurately clone your OS X system disk, producing a bootable copy.
- Perform backups manually at the click of a button, or schedule them to run whenever it's convenient for you. Backups may be scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and may be performed even when you aren't logged in.
- Save time by backing up only the files that have changed since the last backup.
- Perform backups over a network. Deja Vu can even automatically connect to remote servers at backup time!
- Mirror the contents of folders. Files which have been deleted from the source folder can optionally be deleted from the destination folder as well.
- Keep your system in good health by automatically repairing your disk permissions before backing up.
Deja Vu has been localized for English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, and Finnish.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fixed System Preferences crashing in certain cases
- Fixed Auto-Connect not working properly
- Added compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later