Deliver is a complete solution to send files across the Internet and local networks with email notifications. It supports FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and other major services, and offers automatic email delivery notifications, compression, delivery to multiple destinations and much more. The notification messages are based on variable templates and contain the download link to your file and other delivery details.
A hot-folder version of Deliver, Deliver Express, is also available.
- Supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Google Storage, Amazon S3, AFP, SMB and local destinations
- Automatic email notifications
- Variable email templates
- Download link to file in the email
- Send files to multiple destinations at once
- Delete files automatically after specified number of days
- Automatic zip/dmg compression
- Create lo-res PDF and attach to email on the fly
- Attach files from specific subfolder to email
- Encrypt disk images with passwords
- Detailed history of all deliveries
- Add e-mails from Contacts
- [New] File expiry: Deliver Express can now automatically delete files from their final destination after a specific number of days. The option is specified per destination.
- [New] The Files and Folders preferences can now be specified for each destination instead of app preferences. It includes the "Overwrite existing files" option and date folders.
- [New] Email template tokens are now highlighted in blue.
- [Fixed] Enlarged recipient email list in destination settings. It now accommodates 10 emails.
- OS X 10.5 or later