DEVONsphere Express makes your Mac smarter. Be more productive by letting DEVONsphere Express keep track of related emails, articles on the same subject, or similar Web pages. Discover the hidden connection between seemingly unrelated files.
- Find other items related to what you're working on
- Search like with Spotlight on steroids
- Context-aware, always focuses on what you do
- Runs as a menu extra, always available
- Support for .webhistory and .webbookmark bookmark files.
- Support for history of Safari 8.x -- can be searched again.
- Support for .asciidoc, .xsd, and .wsdl files.
- Support for .epub and .ibooks ebooks -- no longer requires third-party Spotlight importers; makes only the text of ebooks without DRM searchable and uses the cover image, if available, in previews.
- Alternate menu item Help > Report Bug -- hold ⌥Option while the Help menu is open; creates a message in the default email client, if supported, or Apple Mail containing the console log and all related crash logs.
- Retina splash screens.
- Compatibility to OS X Yosemite 10.10.2.
- See Also algorithm -- returns more precise results.
- Progress indicator while indexing bookmarks, history, and contacts.
- Indexing of bookmarks and history -- handles invalid file contents more gracefully.
- Indexing of plain and rich texts -- handles invalid or unknown UTIs more gracefully.
- Sorting -- uses system-wide settings now.
- HTML to plain text conversion.
- Error logging to the console.
- Performance and reliability -- indexes files up to 10 percent faster.
- Rare crashes of background task -- memory management improvements work around issues of OS X.
- Handling of .sdef files.
- Minor bugs and glitches.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later