Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart's content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You'll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor.
When you're ready to send, rely on Direct Mail's built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
Direct Mail is free for up to 50 emails per month. If you would like to send more, there are a number of pricing options available!
- Performance improvements in viewing and updating campaign reports, especially for large projects, and especially when running on OS X 10.11
- Lower energy consumption and reduced CPU usage
- Hovering over links in the Preview window and the Report > Message tab now reveals the URL
- The campaign report comparison view now includes comparisons for opens and clicks within first 24 hours
- Fixed a problem with constrained line height in messages with large font sizes
- Added iPad Pro screen resolutions to the Preview window
- Fixed a crash or stall that could occur on some devices when sending a large number of images
- Improved fullscreen window behavior in OS X 10.11
- Fixed a bug that prevented subscribe form popup menus from being edited
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.4 or later