Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart's content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You'll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you're ready to send, rely on Direct Mail's built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
Direct Mail is free for up to 50 emails per month. If you would like to send more, there are a number of pricing options available!
- Added support for importing templates from Mail Designer Pro 3
- Fixed a bug in the message editor that was preventing button labels from containing whitespace
- When importing from Apple Contacts, "primary" values now respect distribution list settings
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the font panel from being resizable
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some Direct Mail 2 projects from being upgraded
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.4 or later