Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart's content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You'll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you're ready to send, rely on Direct Mail's built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
Direct Mail is free for up to 50 emails per month. If you would like to send more, there are a number of pricing options available!
- Direct Mail is now compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Fixed a bug that could cause message, folders, or autoresponders to disappear when syncing
- Improved cloud syncing performance
- Improved application responsiveness during sync operations
- Fixed a bug that could cause project to be re-downloaded from the cloud unnecessarily
- Added ability to import multiple vCards that are dropped into the address table
- Improved handling of Notification Center notifications
- Fixed a bug causing a "frozen" insertion point when editing messages
- Fixed a bug that could cause HTML comments to appear as the title of a link in the campaign report
- Several other bug fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.4 or later