DivX introduces the latest codec and enables high quality DivX HEVC video creation and video streaming with existing DivX tools. Based on the newest video compression standard, DivX HEVC strives to deliver up to 50% better compression than its H.264-based predecessor, DivX Plus HD.
DivX 10 is the first software of its kind to integrate support for HEVC video across its products, including Player, Web Player and Converter--providing a free, all-in-one solution for HEVC video.
- DivX Player delivers real-time, high quality HEVC playback of HM11 encoded video up to 1080p
- DivX Web Player enables efficient HEVC video streaming featuring progressive playback and download in your browser
- DivX Converter offers free, simple conversion to DIVX, MKV, MP4 and includes including new DivX HEVC 720p and 1080p video profiles
Free components include
- DivX Player
- DivX Web Player
- DivX Converter
You can purchase the optional DivX MPEG-2 Plug-in for $9.99, which allows conversion of DVD's to DivX.
- Converter 10.4
- Player 10.4
- Web Player 3.4
- DivX To Go 10.4
- Media Server 10.4
- DivX Installer System 3.4
- DivX Pro is back! Advanced features for video editing, cropping, custom logo watermarks, saving snapshots, HEVC 10 bit playback and more.
- DivX Accelerated HEVC hardware decoding using Intel Quick Sync Video (IQSV)
- Playback with Media Foundation Transform (MFT) for AVC and MPEG4 in DivX Player
- DTS-HD Plug-in for audio encoding on Mac
- Drag-drop shared folders to DivX Media Server
- DivX To Go's transcoding feature is disabled to make file transfer to CD/DVD and USB faster
- Player's 'VOD' menu is moved to 'Tools' sub-menu
- Converter added preview window with frame counter and duration marker
- Play button added to Converter for input videos
- Fix for audio pass through issue with Converter
- Fix stability issues with DivX Media Server responsiveness
- Fix cast issue on Windows 10 for Chromecast
- Fix issue where some clients could not detect 2 DMS servers simultaneously
- Fix streaming playback on PS3 for large MKV files
- Fix several Error 2 issues with Converter
- Fix C++ runtime issue for Player
- Fix DWP crash issue for IE11 on Windows 10 when in protected mode
- Bug fixes
- DivX Bundle OS X installer doesn't support versions prior to 10.7 (Mac OS X Lion). Contact our support team for assistance.
- Scrubbing doesn't work for AVC video format with playback over Media Foundation multimedia framework.
- For multiple audio tracks, the order is not preserved after conversion when pass-through is OFF
- Player TrickPlay speed indicators have been removed
- DivX Web Player interprets custom PAR values in MOV/MP4 containers as Square pixels (MKV/AVI is properly supported)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later