Just keep your iPhone in your pocket.
DockPhone lets you make calls right from your Mac.
Speak freely via the microphone of your computer.
We developed DockPhone because we wanted to have a real phone app on the Mac.
To start a call, type or speak any number or a name. DockPhone lets you search in your contacts, or dial arbitrary phone numbers. Hit the Dial button and enjoy your phone call.
NOTE: Make sure you meet the requirements listed below. Otherwise DockPhone won't work for you.
Oh, and check out the beautiful Today widget you'll get with this app!
Re-dial your most recent contacts with just one click!
This app requires to have both iOS 8.1 on your iPhone and OS X Yosemite (10.10) on your Mac installed. Your devices must meet the Continuity requirements to work with this app:
- iPhone 5 or newer with iOS 8.1 or newer installed
- Mac with Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- FaceTime activated with the same iCloud account on both the Mac and the iPhone
- Your iPhone carrier may charge for the phone calls.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Roster 1.3 - Roster lets you easily create fictitious list of names
- ClassicWeather HD 1.7 - ClassicWeather, the Mac version of the popular iOS weather app
- iSkysoft iTransfer 4.0.2 -
- Paste 1.1.3 - Paste is a new way to copy and paste for
- NodeBeat 1.0.1 - The application helps you to create the music quickly
- Plisterine 2.0.2 - Plisterine is an application that will help you easily create
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 2.7 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Other Applications
- Created: 13 April 2015
- Hits: 634