Name: Document Scanner Version: 2.0 Release Date: February 24, 2017 Language: English Developer: Songping Hong MAS Rating: 4+ Mac Platform: Intel OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (CORE) Web Site: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/3302360772 Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/document-scanner/id875295476?mt=12 <b>Overview</b> Document Scanner can allow scanning image or document fast and easy, using Document scanner, you can convert the scanned image to pdf file, or convert the scanned result to text format by OCR function, so, you can edit it or copy the text to other application convenient, you can also save the result as a text file. Document Scanner supports the following features: • Powerful and quick OCR function. • Image editing function. • Save the scanning result to PDF and text. • Easy to use, it has a simple and intuitive GUI. • Support for all scanners that are supported by Mac OS X Image Capture app. • Easy and quick to scan the document. • Supports OCR, so can edit the scanned document text; • Save the scanning result to PDF and text. • You can select different scanning DPI and size according to demand. • No page limit <b>What's New in Version 2.0:</b> (1). new user interface. (2). add image editing function. (3). new ocr engine and added some ocr languages. (4). fixed PDF saving bug.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Hazel 4.0.4 - Hazel is your personal housekeeper
- SQLPro Studio 1.0.118 - SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool
- Excentro 1.9.12 - Excentro is an easy-to-use yet advanced tool that can create
- CrossOver 15.0.1 - CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games
- ChronoSync 4.7.4 - ChronoSync is the professional choice for periodic backups
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.9 - Carbon Copy Cloner backups are better than ordinary backups
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 38.7 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: System Utilities Apps
- Created: 16 April 2017
- Hits: 104