Name: Power Manager for Mac Version: 4.6.1 Release Date: 10 Apr 2017 Mac Platform: Intel OS version:OS X 10.10 or later Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor Includes: K'ed (Shark) Web Site: https://www.dssw.co.uk/powermanager/ <b>Overview:</b> Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off. Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions. Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts. Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming interface. <b>What's New in Version 4.6.1:</b> ・New:Added running and not-running example conditions to event editor. ・Change:Refactored update checking in notification application. ・Change:Updated administrator guide for Unified Logging. ・Change:Removed support for macOS 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9; see https://dssw.co.uk/powermanager/legacy/ ・Bug:Fix hardware power scheduling bug affecting macOS 10.12.4. ・Bug:Fix post-adjustment double event listing affecting macOS 10.12.4.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Disk Xray 2.3 - Disk Xray is a disk-usage statistics viewer
- OSCulator 3.1.1 - OSCulator is a software that links your controllers to your
- Disk Doctor 3.3 - Disk Doctor will free up disk space by removing cached
- Synalyze It! Pro 1.18.0 - Synalyze It! Pro is a simple-to-use hex editor which will
- Bin-it 1.7.3 - Bin-it is a customizable desktop trash can providing quick and
- Qbserve 1.38 - Qbserve is an automatic private time tracker that helps improve
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 13.7 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: System Utilities Apps
- Created: 18 April 2017
- Hits: 116