- Fast. Really fast. Reminders are set as soon as you finish typing what to do, and when to do it.
- Natural date and time parsing. No awkward date pickers nor rigid date and time format to follow. Set due date and time by typing what is natural to you. "4pm" works just as fine as "4:00 PM" or "16:00", and "Aug 22" works as well as "22 August" or "8/22". Relative dates like "in 20 mins" or "in 6 months" work too.
- "Collect passport next Monday 4pm"
- "Make dinner reservation at 14:00 tomorrow"
- "Cancel subscription in 1 month"
- "Wish Sally happy birthday on Aug 22 at 8 AM"
- "Phone contract expires May 30 2014"
- Never miss any reminders with Auto snooze. Due repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until they are marked done or rescheduled, making sure things get done and your list never go stale.
- Fully optimized for keyboard-only operation. Power users can skip the mouse and trackpad. Show or hide Due, create reminders, reschedule them, mark them complete, delete them. Everything you need is a keyboard shortcut away.
- Reusable countdown timers. Precise to the second, they are perfect for timing your soft-boiled eggs, coffee brewing and tea steeping. Set them up once and reuse them forever
- Powerful recurring reminders. Vitamins before bed each night? Pay rent every 2 weeks on Monday? Submit a report on the last weekday of the month? Yup.
- Keep reminders in sync across your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Due supports over-the-air sync through iCloud or Dropbox. Create a reminder on your Mac and it's there on your iPhone and iPad.*
* Over-the-air sync requires the app to be launched for changes to be synced. Sync on iOS requires Due for iOS (sold separately).
- Assignable alert sounds. Assign distinctive alert sound for each reminder; louder and longer ones for important reminders, and subtler ones for less critical reminders.
- Undo and Redo. Relax, it's okay to make mistakes.
- Growl notifications. Customize how your notifications look through themes in Growl (sold separately).
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Hide My IP 6.1.19 - Hide My IP offers you the possibility
- Alfred 2.8.4 - Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X.
- DiskCatalogMaker 6.5.12 - DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks
- Highland 1.8.9 - Highland is a powerful, straightforward screenwriting app. With Highland
- PopChar 7.3 - PopChar helps you get the most out of your font
- Wineskin Winery 1.7 - Used to create the newly released Wineskin 2.0 wrappers!
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 16.3 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Super User
- Category: Other Applications
- Created: 11 March 2014
- Hits: 711