Name: Duke Nukem Total Meltdown Pack Version: 1.0 Mac Platform: UB (PPC & Intel) Includes: Pre-K'ed OS version: 10.5.8 Processor type(s) & speed: Intel Core Duo 2 Ghz RAM minimum: 2 GB Video RAM: 128 MB Duke Nukem 3D features the adventures of the titular macho Duke Nukem (voiced by Jon St. John), who fights against an alien invasion on Earth. Along with Wolfenstein 3D and Doom, Duke Nukem 3D is considered responsible for popularizing first-person shooters. It was released to major acclaim; reviewers praised the interactivity of the environment, level design, gameplay and unique risqué humor (a mix of pop-culture satire and lampooning of over-the-top Hollywood action heroes). The game is divided in three episodes (L.A. Meltdown, Lunar Apocalypse and Shrapnel City) comprised of a total of twelve missions loosely based on the original ones of the same name, which can be accessed via passwords (given after the player dies). There are four weapons available (boot, pistol, shotgun and RPG) and four different kinds of enemies: Assault Troops, Pig Cops, Enforcers and Octobrains. Items like armor and key cards can be collected, as well as med kits and ammunition. There are four difficulty levels and the game also features Duke's digitized one-liners and other speech. This is my personal tribute to this epic FPS classic - the Duke Nukem Total Meltdown Pack includes the classic Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition + 65 add-ons comprised of official and unofficial third party modifications (see screenshot for more details) ready to go with custom made launcher apps and high-res icons for your enjoyment. Also included are the Duke Nukem Megaton Edition, the Lameduke Alpha and DOSBox Ports of several older Duke games as well as a Shadow Warrior port for nostalgia reasons.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Counter Strike 1.6 - Counter-Strike is a first-person shooter game, it turned out, triggering
- Monochroma 1.0 - Monochrome is a modern browser that brings mobile web apps
- realMyst 1.1.1 - realMYST... Turn off the lights. Turn up your speakers.You're about
- sixtyforce 1.0 - sixtyforce is an emulator that runs Nintendo 64 games
- Last Knight Rogue Rider Edition 1.3 - Last Knight is a unique genre mix that combines platforming,
- Cities- Skylines 1.0.5 - Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 451 Kb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Games
- Created: 13 November 2015
- Hits: 533