Thanks to DxO OpticsPro's exclusive technologies, instantly correct all the optical defects of your equipment, remove digital noise even at high sensitivities, recover fine details and textures in dark or burnt areas, and bring out all the nuances of color in your images.
With DxO OpticsPro's outstanding performance, bring out the best in your RAW and JPEG photos in just a few clicks, regardless of shooting conditions.
- Exclusive Prime denoising technology
- ClearView haze removal
- DxO Smart Lighting exposure optimization
- Automatic optical corrections
To see supported and planned lens/camera combinations, please view this page.
DxO Optics Pro comes in two editions: Essential and Elite, for $129 and $199, respectively. Check out the differences between Standard and Elite here.
- Added support for new cameras:
- Nikon D5500
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS
- Olympus PEN E-PL7
- Addition of 422 new camera/lens combinations
- A new search engine has been added to the Source Browser to help users easily find and load any folder available on the operating system by simply typing its name.
- A new drag-and-drop feature has been added that allows photographers to directly open a folder by dragging it into the Image Browser, providing quicker access to images.
- The correction tools have been revisited, now adding greater finesse and ease to DxO OpticsPro:
- the Horizon slider now makes small rotations easier to perform
- the Dust tool is also easier to use.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later