What is FabFilter Pro-DS for OS X?
FabFilter Pro-DS is an intelligent de-esser plug-in featuring vocal sibilance detection, powerful processing options and metering.
Firstly, The newly developed Single Vocal algorithm in Pro-DS has an ability to separate sibilance from non-sibilance in individual vocal recordings without the need for complex manual tuning, making the de-esser easy to set up. Alternatively, the classic Allround detection implements a custom side-chain filter path, fine-tuned for de-essing full mixes or high-frequency limiting of any material.
Second element, the interface is designed to make it easy to find the right settings quickly with visual feedback. A large real-time level display shows a scrolling input waveform and highlights the parts affected by the de-essing algorithm, showing the user how much processing is going on. Finding the right Threshold setting becomes a trivial task with the circular side-chain input meter around the Threshold knob. In addition, the side-chain filter slider displays a real-time spectrum analyzer, enabling the user to zoom in on problem frequencies. Advanced GPU-powered graphics acceleration is deigned to ensure seamless animation and also keeps the main CPU free to do audio processing.
Third, in order to fine-tune the sound, FabFilter Pro-DS offers optional look-ahead (up to 15 milliseconds) and adjustable stereo linking. In addition to general wide-band processing, linear-phase split-band processing is also available. Together with optional mid/side processing (affecting only the mono or stereo content) and up to four times linear-phase oversampling, Pro-DS is capable of highly transparent de-essing in the most demanding situations.
FabFilter Pro-DS Key Features:
- Highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection, and classic 'Allround' detection.
- Transparent, program-dependent compression/limiting.
- Adjustable Threshold, Range and High-Pass and Low-Pass side-chain filtering settings.
- Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing.
- Optional look-ahead time up to 15 ms.
- Freely adjustable stereo linking.
- Optional mid-only or side-only processing.
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling.
- Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio.
- Side-chain input meter, making it easy to choose a good Threshold value.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer built into the HP/LP filter controller.
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration.
- High-quality 64-bit internal processing.
- Double-click text entry of parameter values.
- Large and compact interface sizes (with or without the real-time level display).
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available.
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces, such as Avid ICON D-Control and D-Command.
- All the usual FabFilter features you've come to expect: fine-tuned knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation, advanced optimization, and more.
Download and Crack FabFilter Pro-DS for Mac OS X
Step 1: Download the FabFilter Pro-DS from here, eshareload store
Step 2: Follow the instructions in downloaded files