Fade In is a complete application for writing motion picture screenplays, including tools for outlining, organizing, and navigating, plus extensive screenplay formatting and robust tools for managing rewrites and revisions. And it works with Fade In Mobile for your iPhone or iPad.
Fade In's modern, state-of-the-art application interface does everything professional screenwriters need and expect their software to do. Its extensive formatting capabilities take care of formatting for you, automatically transitioning from scene headings to action to dialogue as you type. It includes a full range of standard screenplay styles: you can use the built-in default styles, customize them, or create your own. The software keeps track of the character names and locations you use and can provide as-you-type autocompletion suggestions. Spend less time typing and more time writing.
You can organize your screenplay however you like, marking and color-coding significant sequences, plot points, themes, characters, and other story elements so you'll always have a clear overview of your work. Use the Navigator to quickly move around your script and reorder scenes.
- Selecting pages to print by revision set/color wasn't making all revision colors available when custom revision colors exist
- Fixed a regression where typing breaking to a new line could temporarily shift a pixel vertically
- Custom element styles now have keyboard shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts are now fully customizable
- Fixed FDX export not having proper paragraph spacing (after element spacing adjustment was introduced)
- Fixed a repaint issue that could affect repainting only part of a page
- OS X 10.6.8 or later