Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you'll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
...and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical's natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
- Improved reliability of Exchange account setup
- Fixed some Exchange accounts showing a "GetUserConfiguration (Categories)" error
- Fixed sometimes asking to save a recurring event when viewing it and not making changes
- Changing an event between all-day and timed will update the alerts more naturally
- Fixed event cancelation notifications appearing even if Ignore Alerts was enabled for the calendar
- Fewer Exchange errors are shown if using a corporate Exchange account while not the corporate network
- Prompts about untrusted certificates are shown less frequently (such as when you're connecting to airport or hotel Wi-Fi)
- Improved compatibility on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Various fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later