Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you'll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
...and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical's natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
- Added option to ignore shared calendar notifications on shared iCloud calendars
- Added option to export an entire calendar as an ICS file
- Launching Fantastical now shows alerts that should have appeared recently (but couldn't since Fantastical wasn't running)
- Improved importing certain types of recurring events from ICS files
- Improved compatibility with Airmail 3
- Various fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later