Fatten up the herds and rake in the cash – A Reverse Tower Defense game where you fatten up farm animals for slaughter by pumping them full of hormones, overfeeding them and basting them with antibiotics to keep them alive so they’re worth more when you turn ‘em into tasty, tasty packaged meat…it’s what’s for dinner!
Build a factory farm armed to the udders with towers that provide feed, water, growth hormones and antibiotics to the oncoming herds of farm animals. Upgrade your towers to boost their efficiency and don’t forget to fend off pesky protesters with your well-armed force of rent-a-cops! Heck, you may even need to ward off a UFO or two!
- A fresh and tasty take on tower defense – The goal is to not kill the creeps – players must stuff incoming waves of livestock with corn, growth hormones and antibiotics and grow them to epic proportions as they march to their doom at the slaughterhouse.
- Build your farm and staff up with hired hands to meet your Meat Quotas. Strategic Tower Defense gameplay has never been so “udderly awesome!”
- Huge Campaign – Work your way across the U.S. hitting 13 different locations and 26 challenging levels on your quest to climb the ranks and overthrow the Fat Chicken Meat Co.
- Put your R&D department to work – Complete missions to unlock new equipment and tasty upgrades for your farm.
- Hire farm hands and “heroes” to herd, help and heal your livestock, all in the name of faster production and more meat for the market.
- Full Music Soundtrack – 17 original tracks from award winning composer Jason Graves, fresh off his success with the latest Tomb Raider reboot and the Dead Space series.
- Get an inside look at the insidious world of Factory Farming, where everything is not as “Old MacDonald” as it seems!
The fatter your livestock, the fatter your wallet. Fat Chicken