Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new icons, preview and editing windows.
- Thumbnails and preview lines in the list.
- Integrated feed and settings views so the sidebar can be hidden.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- iTunes Podcasting updated for larger artwork and links in the iTunes summary.
- Markdown editing, converted to html in the feed.
- Autosave for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
- When publishing ends, the notification is now shown regardless of whether the app is frontmost.
- Feeder can now be forced to rebuild a library from the XML feed files by choosing Feeder > Rebuild Library from the menu.
- Artwork is now required when creating iTunes Podcasts.
- Fixed a problem where the date would be updated for items that have been published in the past and re-edited more than once.
- Fixed a problem downloading feeds with no titles.
- Fixed a problem where feeds weren't validated immediately after being changed.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect image and enclosure paths when publishing a feed for the first time with "Use Feed Settings" selected.
- Fixed a problem where iTunes artwork may not be cropped to a square when it's smaller than the maximum size.
- Fixed a problem upgrading from Feeder 1.x.
- Updated FTP software.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later