Fidelia is an elegant and powerful music player created exclusively for Mac OS X.
Anyone with a passion for music knows the value of high-quality hardware, whether it's a perfectly calibrated power amp or world-class pair of speakers. If you use a Mac to build, organize and enjoy your music library, shouldn't your software live up to the same high standards? Fidelia lets discerning OS X users truly optimize their home listening experience, preserving maximum sonic fidelity across multiple file formats and delivering uncluttered utility with a timelessly elegant user interface. Powered by Audiofile Engineering's unique Fidelia Audio System, it gives you the tools and the freedom to savor the sounds that you love, all the way from your hard drive to your eardrums.
It's Not a Store, It's a Library
You know what you like to listen to. You're not looking for computer-generated recommendations, randomized shuffles, proprietary ads, or social networks to validate your taste. Fidelia keeps it simple: organize and enjoy your music library at superior levels of sonic quality.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Introduces Goodhertz Good Dither and sample rate converter.
- CanOpener (formerly FHX) headphone processing is also now included for all users.
- This version also improves performance and stability.
- Notable improvements include:
- Resolves a number of issues that occurred when converting and deleting files
- Resolves a number of issues that occurred when importing large music libraries
- ITunes Library syncing is now available via a single checkbox
- OS X 10.9 or later