FileSalvage is an extremely powerful Macintosh application for exploring and recovering deleted files from a drive or volume. FileSalvage is designed to restore files that have:
- been accidentally deleted.
- become unreadable due to media faults.
- been stored on a drive before it was re-initialized/formatted.
Use FileSalvage to recover your lost files, music libraries, iPhoto collections, and to rescue data that has been lost. Updated to support OS X Yosemite (supports Mac OS X 10.7 and higher). Available ONLY by Download!
FileSalvage is device and file system independent, which means that the user can recover files from a normal Mac OS hard drive, USB key, PC disk, Linux disk, FAT32 disk, FLASH card, Digital Camera, iPod (non-iOS based), and almost any other media or file system that can be recognized in Mac OS X.
- MTS, WEBM, MKV, and RMVB formats now supported.
- New file extraction feature for scanning files or folders and extracting the individual files, text, pictures, and other data contained in them. The cache files of many browsers and chat applications can also be extracted.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later