With Flare, you can effortlessly add effects and textures to your photos. Choose from a variety of Flare's built-in effects or create your own using dozens of individual photographic filters. Easy-to-learn for casual hobbyists, Flare also has the flexibility professional photographers need.
When you download Flare Effects, available for free on iOS 8, your custom built desktop effects from Flare 2 will sync automatically onto your mobile devices instantly.
- Over 30 built-in Effects spanning a wide range of photographic effects and styles
- Create custom effects using over 100+ effects including textures, frames, borders, and more
Filters: Exposure, Midtone Brightness, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Duotone, Color Filter, Color Gradient, Black-and-White, Cross Processing
Lens Effects: Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Zoom Blur, Sharpen, Glow, Vignette
Creative Effects: Grain, Texture, Lightleak, Frame, Border, Rounded Edges, Barrel Distortion, Rotation, Halftone, Pixellate, Scanlines
- Edit - Fine tune effects via live preview
- Snapshot - Temporarily save edits as a Snapshot for later use
- High quality Textures, Borders, and Frames
- Unlimited Undos
- Drag and drop images from iPhoto, Aperture, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- RAW format supported for importing photos
- Crop and rotate images quickly and easily
- Export photos in JPEG, PNG, and TIFF formats
- Share creations on social networks
- Online user guide
Note: On sale for $9.99!
- Fixed a problem with some EXIF data not being written when cropping or exporting an image
- Fixed an issue that caused a thin black line to appear on some high resolution images
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later