Flinto is a comprehensive app prototyping tool that allows you to create anything from simple tap-through prototypes, to comprehensive prototypes with impressive interactions. We’ve carefully designed Flinto to minimize complexity. There’s no programming or timelines. It’s the prototyping tool designers have been waiting for.
- New Gestures: Mouse over, mouse out, touch down and touch up let you prototype hover and active states. Hover is particularly great for web and desktop prototypes.
- Scroll Wheel: Now you can scroll the desktop preview with your mouse's scroll wheel.
- Expanding Screens: To make it easier for you to work with content that overflows outside your screen, you can now expand the screen border.
- Duplicate Transitions: We added the much-requested option to duplicate prototypes, click the menu in the transition list to find this option.
- Interruptible Transitions: This subtle improvement is really nice. In the transition designer, and when activating back links, you can interupt transitions. That means the transition will stop and start going the other direction seamlessly.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later