Fold Defy not only folds your image, using two types of bending options: FOLD and CREASE, but also distresses it with a CRUMPLE effect to give the appearance of crunched paper smoothed flat. Oriented in a 2D space, Fold Defy renders 3D popping folds with their perspective distortions and a realistic shadow for an amazing high-end result!
Gone are the long hours applying gradients and distorting shadows just to create a simple fold! With Fold Defy it is easy to fold a paper in half or into an accordion using controls to add horizontal and vertical lines with shadows to match - automatically. We have also included a manual crease tool that works by drawing a line across the image AND a powerful 3D lighting system to render natural looking surface lights and paper shadows by moving the on-document light around. This lighting system also supports the ability to set up multiple light sources and lets you independently control each one for times when multiple shadows are wanted.
Fold Defy is great on its own, bringing focus to the focal point on your image, but it is even better when used with Grungetastic, Simply HDR and other JixiPix apps! Now put your project time in the creative process and let us do the work for you.
- 3D Fold, Crease and Crumple effect with surface popping shadows to match
- Crease Tool to add creases & folds by drawing across the image
- Powerful 3D Light Source for natural-looking highlights and shadows
- Library of photo paper textures
- Adjustable fold and crease crinkles
- Adjustable fold direction, width and surface height
- The ability to save transparency using .PNG and TIFF (Mac and Windows Only)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later