FontExplorer X Pro is optimized for professional use; it's the solution that gives you the power you need to manage all your fonts.
Now you can more easily manage, activate and organize your existing font collection as well as find and experiment with new fonts. Whether you've got a hard drive full of typefaces or a few cherished families, FontExplorer X Pro handles your font library quickly, efficiently and reliably. And when you're ready to add to your collection, you can view thousands of classic designs and the latest releases from independent foundries using the integrated store.
FontExplorer X Pro features an enhanced user interface with a configurable toolbar, activation control, comprehensive font information at your fingertips, customizable font previews, back-up functionality and access to FontExplorer X Server. Used together, FontExplorer X Pro and FontExplorer X Server are your complete solution for organizing, exploring and buying fonts and managing font licenses.
Note: If upgrading to FontExplorer X Pro 5 from a previous version you will need to purchase a license upgrade. If you purchased a previous version after April 1, 2015, you may be eligible for a free upgrade.
Note: If working in a FontExplorer X Server environment, this client version requires FontExplorer X Server version 1.9 or later. However, we recommend you update your Server to the new version 2.5.1 in order to get the most out of all the great new server features. Older FontExplorer X Server versions are not supported.
Note: This version of FontExplorer X Pro requires OS X 10.8 or later
FontExplorer X Server Users and Administrators - Resolved
- When downloading many server fonts or when many users were downloading server fonts simultaneously, all fonts were frequently not listed in the License View (Fixed with FontExplorer X Server version 2.5.1)
- Panels for setting local preferences in FontExplorer X Pro were incorrectly enabled when the Local Library was hidden by the Server Administrator
- Some sub-menu items of "Reclaim from Selected Machines" in the Font License view were incorrectly disabled
- Various minor bug fixes throughout the application
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- FontExplorer X Server version 1.9 or later (for server connect) (version 2.0 recommended)