FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
- Create the most spectacular slideshows
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
- Present a breathtaking show
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
- Your audience will want to take it home
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- Better feedback after installing downloaded snippets.
- Snippet preview is now more convenient to use.
- Snippet preview is now more reliable.
- "Save as Snippet" now works in the German and French versions of FotoMagico.
- The demo overlay during playback no longer appears after a valid license has been entered.
- Selecting the Print command from the Finder no longer causes a crash.
- Various performance and stabilty improvements.
- Various small fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Performance in FotoMagico will be best, if you have 8GB of RAM (or more), a graphics card with 512MB of video memory (or more) and an SSD instead of a regular hard disk.