FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
- Create the most spectacular slideshows
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
- Present a breathtaking show
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
- Your audience will want to take it home
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- Dragging or deleting a selection that starts with a chapter now moves the chapter start to just after selection.
- The color correction algorithm was changed - corrected images and movies may look differently now in the shadows.
- Audio markers in the Audio Marker Assistant are now always draggable, regardless of whether they are active or not.
- Fixed potential crashes when using automatic BPM detection in the Audio Marker Assistant.
- Start of movie playback is now smoother and more reliable.
- Fixed Audio Marker Assistant menu item in German and French.
- Various stabilty improvements and small fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Performance in FotoMagico will be best if you have 8GB of RAM (or more), a graphics card with 512MB of video memory (or more) and an SSD instead of a regular hard disk.