With a double tap of the control key, Found slides out to reveal its unique Palette user interface. Start typing and get immediate results with an instant, full-sized preview of nearly any file, even files in the cloud.
- Get back to the file you just downloaded or were recently using by typing a few characters
- Quickly look up a file and glance at its contents without having to dig through Finder and launch an application
- No need to log into Google Drive/Docs or Gmail just to look at or re-download a file/attachment
- Drag and drop search results into local folders as copies or emails as attachments
- Search and preview files whether you're online or offline
- Any folders and external drives that you choose
- Evernote - multiple accounts
- Google Drive/Docs and Gmail attachments - attach multiple Google accounts, both personal and Google Apps accounts
- Immediately responsive, character-by-character search
- Search using just partial word prefixes - the whole word is rarely necessary. Type 'mov' for results with 'movie', 'move', and 'moving'.
- No hard-to-remember query commands to learn - type 'pdf' to look up PDF documents or 'alan' for Google Drive/Docs shared with Alan
- Found indexes each file's name, path, and, if applicable, email from/to/subject fields or Google Drive/Docs last-modified-by name
- All your logins and passwords are securely stored in encrypted form in your Mac's Keychain
- Found connects your Mac directly to your personal cloud services with no intermediary to index your personal data
- All searching is done locally on your Mac. No server is involved.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes in Evernote search.