GIF Brewery converts clips from your video files into GIFs. You'll no longer need to extract frames from your movies and fiddling with Adobe Photoshop. Let GIF
- Convert clips from your videos into small GIF files.
- Resize or crop the video for your GIF.
- Add captions or overlay images to the GIF.
- Create GIFs with your desired FPS or manually set the frame count and frame delay.
- Change the looping direction, such as normal playback, reverse, or even palindrome!
- Change the number of loops for your GIF.
- Apply Core Image filters like Sepia or Color Correction.
- Save your settings for later edits!
- Supports OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Makes your hip on Tumblr, assuming your GIFs are smaller than 1MB.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Emojis in captions are now okay.
- Bug fixes for macOS Sierra
- OS X 10.11 or later