GoodSync is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync you can automatically backup your files to ensure you'll never lose them again.
You can utilize GoodSync's synchronization option to easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
GoodSync is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
- Add automated install script GoodSyncInstaller.sh, details atGoodSync Manual
- Licensing: add license check and activation reset.
- Fix progress info overlapping with status info during Sync.
- Remove Analyze only from On File Change.
- On File Change: fix file monitoring of sync paths with symlinks in them.
- Fix some crashes in Browse dialog, Filters, etc.
- All fixes from GoodSync Windows 9.9.24.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later