GoodSync is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync you can automatically backup your files to ensure you'll never lose them again, utilizing GoodSync's synchronization option to easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
GoodSync is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
- Fix double password request on manual GS update.
- Fix Create/Enter GoodSync Connect Account window was not shown in some cases on first install.
- Fix GsRunner crashes on reading registry files, improve registry management.
- Fix crashes on performing sync tree actions, while special operations are running.
- Fix several User Interface issues
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later