GoodSync is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync you can automatically backup your files to ensure you'll never lose them again, utilizing GoodSync's synchronization option to easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
GoodSync is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
- MS OneDrive: switch to new Ver 2 API, use msdrive:// suffix
- MS OneDrive: new file system covers OneDrive Consumer, Office 365, OneDrive for Business (Sharepoint)
- MS OneDrive: old API OneDrive file systems are being discontinued, they are not shown in Browse dialog
- MS OneDrive: re-Browsing to your sync folder is required in new file system, as auth scheme has changed
- Auto-Update: fix rare freezes and crashes related to automated version update
- Fix crashes on GS start, after update to OS X 10.11.6
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later