goPanel is an incredibly intuitive OS X app for the management of web servers, an alternative to existing control-panel apps you install on Unix-based servers for web hosting. Easy-to-install and configure Apache or Nginx webserver, PHP, MySQL, FTP, domains, free SSL certs and emails on your server. goPanel lets you easily connect and manageunlimited Linux servers.
- Add and manage unlimited servers (VPS or dedicated)
- Install, configure, and manage: Apache or Nginx, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), MySQL, Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP and Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Create unlimited MySQL users and databases, domains, FTP accounts, and emails
- Setup unlimited free SSL certs issued by Let’s Encrypt certificate authority
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- View server logs and block IP's
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates - keep your linux server up to date
goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances and Digital Ocean droplets as long as you use a Linux distribution we support. Make sure your Linux server does not have any of the services installed and you install all services from the goPanel app: migration from servers with existing services is not yet possible.
Note: Currently available for $19.99.
- Let’s Encrypt - supported from native centOS 7.x package (certbot in the EPEL repository)
- Ubuntu 15.x fixes for installing apache
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later