You enter scores and attendance and Gradekeeper does the rest.Gradekeeper computes grades, prints reports, does seating charts, sends email progress reports, and even posts grades online. With thecompanion applications for your Palm OS or Pocket PC handheld, you can record grades and attendance during class and synchronize with your desktop computer later.
A single license is $20. A school license is $100. A district license is $500. All licenses allow you to use Gradekeeper on both Windows and OS X, at school and at home, including future versions at no additionalcost. With Gradekeeper, you only pay once.
- Added submenus for export, email, and sorting
- Better error messages while sending emailreports
- Discontinued support for the Palm and Pocket PC apps
- You can select email addresses to send emailreports to
- You can now enter percents over 100 for student grades
- Category summary in student scores report shows weight
- Attendance deductions will now be included in emailreports
- Special characters should now appear properly in emailreports
- There is now a keyboard shortcut for the student scores report
- Sorting by category will now use the order in gradebook options
- Switching to report will now show selected student or assignment
- Previous window placement is restored when starting the program