Graphic (was iDraw) has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create intricate designs quickly and easily, and continue working on the go with Graphic for the iPad.
Create resolution-independent illustrations that can be pasted into Pages documents, included in Keynote presentations, or used together with iBooks Author.
Enhanced for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Optimized to take full advantage of OS X 10.11.
- Haptic Feedback for alignment and point snapping with Force Touch trackpads.
- Powerful new pressure-sensitive brush tool.
- Draw with pressure using Wacom pressure sensitive tablets or Force Touch trackpads.
- Draw thicker or thinner brush strokes easily without changing the stroke width setting.
- Control the amount of influence pressure has on each brush stroke.
Variable-Width Brush Strokes
- Draw beautiful calligraphic brush strokes that vary in width.
- Adjust the contour of each brush stroke using the new brush contour editor.
- Easily tweak the shape and endpoints of brush strokes drawn with pressure-sensitivity.
- Create, save, and reuse custom brush stroke shapes and styles.
- Quickly adjust the size and position of selected objects from the tool options bar.
- New transform anchor control to set the selection origin point.
- Numerically move and precisely position selected path points.
- Adjust the horizontal and vertical spacing between multiple selected points.
Adjust Colors Panel
- Recolor individual vector objects or an entire design (Modify > Adjust Colors...)
- Hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, and color balance controls.
- Change the colors of gradients, shadows, glows, text and other shape FX automatically.
Faster Import Workflows
- Add vector objects from SVG, EPS, and AI files directly into an existing design using drag-and-drop.
- Use the File > Place... command to place SVG, EPS, and AI files into the current design.
- Paste copied SVG text directly as editable vector objects.
Enhanced CMYK Support
- Import and export PDF files with CMYK color profiles.
- Import and export Photoshop PSD files in CMYK color mode.
- Quickly change the orientation of a document using the Canvas settings pane.
- Rotate or flip an entire design using the options in the Modify > Rotate and Transform menu .
- Subtract and intersect lines by other shapes using boolean path combinations.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later