Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac.
- Clean, adaptive UI; works at full screen as well as widget-sized window
- Pixel-perfect layout and rendering; retina display support; your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous
- 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
- Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking
- Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have
- Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly
- Like, comment, follow, search people and tags
- Show users tagged in photo
- Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them)
- Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions
- View latest following/news just like on your phone
Note: Grids cannot upload to Instagram; it is not possible to upload picture to Instagram from 3rd party apps.
- Like/Unlike a comment, enable/disable commenting
- Select a frame as cover photo for video uploading
- Support location stickers in Stories
- Save/Bookmark post in native Instagram. From now on, Grids will use Instagram save feature to bookmark photo/videos. You can migrate your existing bookmarks to Instagram with "Migrate" function in Bookmark section
- Show "Saved" (bookmarked) feed.
- Moved "Liked" feed to Profile section
- Window caption shows current section name
- Support 2-factor authentication and facebook login
- Option to show detailed post info in large view. No need to switch back to normal view to see it.
- Fixed various News and DM bugs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later