Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
- Hazel can now import into the new Photos app. Just use the "Import into Photos" action to import pictures into the album of your choice.
User interface changes
- Can no longer rename an output attribute of a script to an existing custom attribute name.
- Number adjustments are no longer capped to +/-100
- Fixed multiple instances of a custom attribute appearing.
- Fixed not being able to edit a rule which has a custom attribute in the lefthand side of a nested condition.
- Text replacements no longer operate on text already replaced.
- Other fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later