Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
Note: Version 4 is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
- Supports Command-dragging of icon out of menu bar to remove it on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- No longer shows custom attributes in the attribute pop-up in a condition that is above the one where it is defined when the condition is moved--this was potentially resulting in rule corruption
- Fixed issues navigating the completion drop down by keyboard in tag fields
- Fixed not showing status of "any file" conditions in preview mode
- Visual fixes
- Fixed issue with rules using shellscripts being executed every time instead of just the first
- Fixed Opera support
- Internal fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later