Highland is a powerful, straightforward screenwriting app. With Highland, crafting a perfectly-formatted screenplay is as simple as writing an email. Just type. Highland will make it look good.
Created by acclaimed screenwriter John August (Big Fish, Frankenweenie), Highland works its magic on plain text, allowing you to focus on the writing. "The old apps force you to do all the formatting. They feel like relics of a different time -- bloated and slow to get updated. We made Highland lean, fast and future-proof."
- Write screenplays in plain text. The Fountain format is straightforward and future-proof.
- Edit and save FDX files, even if you don't have Final Draft.
- Preview, print and export perfectly-formatted PDFs.
- Melt screenplay PDFs, making them editable again.
Whether you're writing a screenplay from scratch, or editing imported drafts, Highland makes the formatting painless. Highland comes with the Courier Prime font for beautiful screenplays and the all-new Highland Sans for a refined editing experience.
- Fixes printing underscores on in email addresses on the title page
- Fixes crashes
- Improves PDF preview
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later