Home Inventory makes keeping an up-to-date catalog of your possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared. Called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format.
- Document and organize everything that's important to you with ease, speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and much more.
- Get rid of the clutter. Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
- If you have an iPhone or camera enabled iPad or iPod Touch, you can use the free helper app, Home Inventory Photo Remote, to wander your home and build out your inventory. The app includes a built-in barcode scanner to quickly add books, CDs, DVDs and other items with barcodes to your inventory.
- Stay on top of your home's upkeep with a maintenance schedule of routine tasks such as cleaning the gutters and aerating the lawn. If you are running OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later, you can add tasks to Calendar and Reminders.
- Find out if you are adequately insured. With our built-in coverage analysis report you will know if you are over-insured, under-insured, or if your coverage is just right.
- Take your inventory with you on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with out free helper app, Home Inventory Mobile Backup.
Other Noteworthy Features
- Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
- Customizable fields and field layouts
- Built-in currency conversion
- Multiple currency support
- Robust and flexible reporting options
- Password protection
- Import and export CSV data
- Track property assessments
- Warranty expiration tracking
- Property insurance coverage alerts
- Track and value collections
- Keep multiple inventories
- Support for Retina displays
- Full-screen support
- Sandboxed app for increased security
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Home Inventory now helps you with your estate planning. Create a list of heirs and assign items in your inventory to the appropriate heir
- Fill in heir information from Contacts (macOS Sierra or El Capitan required)
- A new navigation option lets you browse your inventory by heir and easily see which items are assigned to a given heir
- New reporting options to organize items by heir and filter items included in a report based on specific heirs
- New built-in heir reports for detailed and simple item lists, organized by their assigned heir
Home Management and Organization
- Store home inspection reports, lot surveys, homeowners’ association covenants, and other home-related documents in the new file attachments section in the Home View
- Keep track of home maintenance, repairs, and renovations using the new dated notes feature in the Home View
- Store receipts for home maintenance, repairs, renovations, and other house-related purchases in the new receipts section of the Home View
- Add multiple photos of your home in the new Home View photos section
- New reporting option to include Home View information (including notes, photos, and receipts) in reports
- You can now add receipts and file attachments to locations (rooms)
- You can now add receipts and file attachments to collections
- Support for tabs in macOS Sierra
- Item photos now appear in search results
- Fixed a bug where the selection bar can disappear in the left navigation list when the item list is hidden
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an exception being raised when invalid characters were entered in a manual barcode lookup
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later