Name: Hopper Disassembler for Mac Version: 4.1.0 Release Date: 07 Apr 2017 Mac Platform: Intel OS version:OS X 10.9 or later Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor Web Site: https://www.hopperapp.com/ <b>Overview:</b> Hopper Disassembler is a binary disassembler, decompiler, and debugger for 32-bit and 64-bit executables. It will let you disassemble any binary you want, and provide you all the information about its content, like imported symbols, or the control flow graph! Hopper can retrieve procedural information about the disassembled code like the stack variables, and lets you name all the objects you want. Hopper is able to transform the assembly language into a pseudo-code that is easier to understand! You can use its internal Python scripting engine to analyze binaries the way you want (this feature works only with Lion)! Starting from version 2.0, Hopper can even use GDB to debug programs! And, last but not least, unlike all other tools of its kind, Hopper is perfectly integrated into the OS X environment. <b>What's New in Version 4.1.0-:</b> ・Fixes issues with some AArch64 instructions, ・Improves PE executable parsing, ・Visual C++ symbol demangling. ・Handles some switch / cases constructions which use indirect tables.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Unibox 1.6.2 - Unibox is a people-centric email client that organizes your messages
- Tap Forms 3.5.15 - Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in
- Markdown Plus 1.3.4 - Markdown Plus is a versatile markdown editor. Besides common markdown
- Cisdem OCRWizard 4.2.0 - Cisdem OCRWizard with enhanced Optical Character Recognition
- GroupsPro 2.0.2 - GroupsPro is the best way to create and organize groups
- Scrivener 22.214.171.124 - Scrivener is a project management
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 27.6 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Business & Productivity Apps
- Created: 15 April 2017
- Hits: 147