Horae is a show-control tool to read and generate MIDI Timecode or SMPTE LTC (Longitudinal Timecode).
- The Clock - Horae's clock can be triggered manually or be slaved to external MTC and will be the timecode master in your show or application. The clock can transmit MTC to any MIDI destination in your system.
- Media Playback: Sync AV Media to Timecode - The media-playback feature allows you to sync any kind of AV media to MIDI timecode, either incoming from another app, or generated by Horae's master clock. (Media playback requires OS X 10.9 or later.)
- External Sync - The clock can act as a slave for every other MTC source in your system - just select the sync source and click the Arm button - you will be ready.
- Timecode Devices - Create an unlimited number of LTC reader or generator devices and translate time into other domains or distribute to other machines.
- LTC-Audiofile export: add BWAV as export option
- Fixed: Marker-time not readable while editing under macOS Sierra
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later