Icon Creator for Developers using Xcode to build their Mac OS X and iOS apps.
Since original Icon Composer has been removed from the latest versions of Xcode, many developers are missing it. So here is the new Icon Composer, the Icon Creator. It supports OS X and iOS icons for both Regular and Retina displays.
No need to manually resize icons and create icon sets. Icon Creator will allow you to do that with just drag’n’drop.
* Create multi-resolution icons in ICNS format with all required resolutions (up to [email protected])
* Export icon sets suitable for Xcode (both Mac and iOS resolutions)
* Export your work to multiple PNG files, or multi-page TIFF
* Import icons from following file formats: ICNS, PNG, ICO, BMP, JPG, TIFF, GIF, PDF, PSD
* Copy / paste from clipboard, you can even copy icons of any file or application, or even modify it
* Drag’n’drop support, drag any file from Finder, dragging and rescaling between different resolutions
* Preview current icon in Dock
* Mask preview (alpha channel)
* Preview mode to see how your icons scale on Regular or Retina displays