iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on youriOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, andiExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
- Browse any iTunesbackups (encrypted too). Export: Messages (including attachments), notes, voicemail, call history, contacts,calendars...
- Works with all types of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and regulariPod
- Fixes issue that could cause iExplorer to crash when exporting photos
- Various bug fixes and other improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iTunes 10 or later